A closet full of clothes and nothing to wear is a frequent lament among women. Did you know that we wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time? That leaves a whole lot of clothes taking up a lot of valuable real estate in our closets.
We’ll go through your wardrobe identifying what you like/wear, what doesn’t fit, is “dated” or no longer fits your lifestyle. We’ll maximize the space available in your closet, organizing hanging and folded clothes by color, length and style and utilize simple, cost-effective containers and products to help you get dressed each day with ease.
I have a particular passion for fashion and love to shop. If you need assistance with revamping your wardrobe I can help you shop for new items and/or make outfits by shopping in your own closet.
- Closet/wardrobe analysis – home visit
- Shopping in your closet – home visit
- Personal shopping excursions – we’ll shop ‘til you drop
- Closet organizing – the key to getting dressed in a snap
- Donation of discarded items
- Packing for trips
10 Tips to Dressing Better
- Create a well-balanced wardrobe, a mixture of staples, basics and statement pieces
- Use accessories to create personal style and update from season to season
- Don’t be a slave to fashion trends
- Dress age appropriate
- Invest in classics and buy a few inexpensive trendy items each season
- Beyond black – discover color
- Buy quality shoes and handbags
- Plan ahead to avoid impulse buys
- The tailor is your friend
- Know your body and accentuate your best assets