There are stages in life that present us with unique challenges and difficult passages. The death of a loved one, children going off to college, divorce, and retirement are just a few examples of circumstances that are fraught with emotional pain and stress. And yet, they are also the stages that often require immediate action and a clear plan. Understandably it’s hard to find the strength to deal with the physical tasks associated with these transitions.
I can provide hands-on assistance, guidance and support through these special circumstances.
Having lost a spouse and gone through a divorce, I know first-hand how overwhelming the process and associated “to-do” list can be during these transitions. I offer comprehensive de-cluttering, space planning, moving, decorating and organizing services to make this process as quick and painless as possible:
- Assistance with locating a new home
- Purging, packing, unpacking and organizing in new home
- Shopping for furniture, household goods, decor, etc.
- Arranging for services such as cable, power, etc.
Assistance around a death and/or downsizing can include:
- Sorting through belongings
- Arranging for donation pick up
- Coordinating shredding services
- Packing and shipping
- Arranging for junk haulers
- Resources for hazardous and e-waste disposal
- Referrals to estate sale professionals